CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm confused - whats the diff b/w gallstones & colon stones?

sunnydisposition Views: 2,102
Published: 18 years ago

I'm confused - whats the diff b/w gallstones & colon stones?

Hi all.

I did about three Liver Flushes - the Hulda Clark recipe -- since the fall. The first one I got nothing. The second one got the little green soft stones people talk about. And then about a week AFTER the second one, I got some big round brown stones that were all impacted in the front of a bowel movement. I was told on this forum these were gall stones. But are they? Someone else said they were old colon stones. Whats the difference?

After my third flush I felt SO AWFUL for weeks that I was never going to do another one. I got cramps, gall bladder attacks, and I also got pain in my legs and feet. I had done the enemas before and after and used Epsom Salt flushes but it didn't seem to have any effect.

Now that some time passed, I thought I would try a milder liver cleanse. This week I did two nights of the 7 day liver flush, where you take just a little oil and lemon juice in warm water at night. I only did 2 nights and then forgot. That was a couple days ago. This morning i had another bunch of big brown stones in my movement - again impacted the same way in a big bunch. There were probably 20-30 in all.

I have heard the liver is the organ of "emotions." Well the last few days I have been reconstructing a website that was a memorial site of my deceased loved one. I have of course been flooded with memories and really miss him. Last night I was up crying for a long time after talking about it online and I cried myself to sleep around 3 am.

Could this have something to do with the stones appearing? Or are they just from the 2 days of the milder flush recipe? Or is it the Thai food I ate last night?

LOL - HELP! What ARE they ?

Thanks!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)