CureZone   Log On   Join
It sounds to me like you are cleansing your bowel as well as flushing your liver..

LNdolls Views: 2,082
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 157,826

It sounds to me like you are cleansing your bowel as well as flushing your liver..

Part of the preparation for Liver Flushes is to do a bowel cleanse, or something like The Master Cleanse to make sure your bowel is clean and working well, so the toxins and anything that gets loose can go all the way out as quickly as possible.
You got gall stones out - those green stones. The other stones could easily be old gall stones that naturally flushed and got hung up in the bowel. Or they could be old impacted feces coming out. Either way, it is good that they came out..
If I were you, I would do a Juice or Master Cleanse to make sure the bowel and kidneys are all in good shape.. and then follow it up with several days of Liver Flush preparation - like lots of apples, apple juice or cider vinegar or malic acid capsules. Then do another liver flush. And if you begin to have any of those symptoms again - give yourself an enema, get a colonic or do the salt water flush.
Some people report the stones hang out in the bowel - when they do that the toxins can begine to be reabsorbed. I passed large stones for several days after my last flush.
Best,
LN

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)