CureZone   Log On   Join
I already did bowel & kidney cleanse, thanks. What are these stones?

sunnydisposition Views: 2,099
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 157,827

I already did bowel & kidney cleanse, thanks. What are these stones?

hi, thanks for your reply.

I had already done several bowel cleanses, and a 4 week kidney cleanse, before i started teh liver cleanses. i also did 2 week Bowel Cleanse between two of the liver cleanses. so i am thinking the bowel and kidney cleanses are not the issue

i still would like to know what the difference is between 'gallstones/liverstones' and "colon stones"

these large stones were from the size of about a raisin to the size of a large cherry. Their consistency was constant. some had little white crystals in the center. they were pretty hard, way more than the rest of the movement, but not rock hard.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

hi, thanks for your reply.

I had already done several bowel cleanses, and a 4 week kidney cleanse, before i started teh liver cleanses. i also did 2 week Bowel Cleanse between two of the liver cleanses. so i am thinking the bowel and kidney cleanses are not the issue

i still would like to know what the difference is between 'gallstones/liverstones' and "colon stones"

these large stones were from the size of about a raisin to the size of a large cherry. Their consistency was constant. some had little white crystals in the center. they were hard, but not rock hard.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.137 sec, (1)