CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I seem to be incurable

zenmxn Views: 1,173
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,578,443

Re: I seem to be incurable

Shut up you fool! Dont ever think that you cant. With your thinking you create your circumstances you create everything. The shitty thing here is that liver symptoms really fade the clarity in mind and I feel it every f***in day yeah but say to yourself: " I am so strong I know the way.. Visualise. Dont give up. Think about it. If you are waiting for a miracle what is the probability for it to happen ? Why are you waiting and complaint. Human body is a miracle. Do not seek miracles outside. You will only hypnotize yourself. This is not the solution of your problems. The solution starts from your mind. Do what you like. Visualize what you want to be if it is true. I am not joking. There is one audio book called " 100 ways to motivate yourself" I think that it will help to you. Read inspiring stories. Depression leads to corruption. Convert your energy. Try other cleanse procedures. Change your diet. CHANGE it if it is bad change it to good!
Here is the audio book ( only 90 min ).
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4724683/100_Ways_to_Motivate_Yourself_by_Stev...

and read something about mind power. Read "miracle" stories and inspire yourself. Dont allow these intoxicants or Gallstones or whatever is your problem to distort your mind.
Yes I do not care about you but do YOU care about yourself ? that is the problem . If you choose to win you will win if you choose to lose you will lose. Choose NOT to fall.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.500 sec, (1)