CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Difficulty taking any supplements

palaecro Views: 2,878
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 15,777

Re: Difficulty taking any supplements

Well, I've been sick for for about 15 years of my life as well and just recently over the past couple of years I've finally been diagnosed with Systemic Candida and Leaky Gut Syndrome. Now I took a bunch of different naturopathic prescribed treatments including Pro-Biotics, and fibers to help clear out my digestive tract of the Candida problem. I'm convinced I have nearly rid myself of the Candida infection but I feel this didn't improve my overall condition by more than 30%.

From all the sources of information both in books and from actual doctors I've met. It seems that eating healthy should be enough but I've found that this is not the end all solution but a necessary change of lifestyle so that healing can even happen. What I've found personally is that drinking chlorophyll in water seems to sooth my digestive tract and in addition to that I will take fibrous products to push toxic matter out sooner so that it doesn't sit there and do damage, because with leaky gut this seems to be something that is necessary as allowing waste matter to reside in the colon for extended periods of time will only increase the amount of toxins that are released into the blood due to leaky gut and thus make you feel sick and worse. There are products out that contain Psyllium as well as Pro-Biotics which are very beneficial as they can perform both roles.

Some other products that are worth looking into using and seeing how they react with you are Aloe Vera Juice, L-Glutamine, and Bentonite. All of them have very beneficial effects on the digestive tract, and best of all I find that they all complement each other well in healing Leaky Gut.

Aloe vera juice eases bowl movements and soothes the inside of the colon, reducing inflammation. As well it has the same effect on the inside of the body as the outside, so in the same way you would use aloe vera to help heal a cut on your hand, you can use it to heal up your leaky gut.
L-Glutamine you may have heard of as a supplement that body builders use to build muscle tissue. Well this is exactly why it is useful for those with leaky gut. Glutamine is a naturally occuring product that the body produces to heal connective tissue in the body, so in essence this will help to build up the damaged tissue within the intestinal wall. I've found that since I've begun using it my leaky gut symptoms have diminished somewhat, at first it didn't seem so but after using it for a while I'm beginning to see the effects of it.
Bentonite is something I've only begun to use recently but I'm happy to have found it because I believe it's one more product that can assist in healing a leaky gut. Bentonite is a type of clay found all over the place, native americans apparently used it as a cure for a variety of ailments. It has the ability to attract toxins and free radicals while aiding and improving absorbtion of nutrients and minerals. I think it can help with leaky gut as well since it creates somewhat of a barrier in the intestine and seems to disallow toxins from passing through a permeable lining due to leaky gut.

From what you say it seems you're doing everything right already, you may just want to try some of the things I suggested as many of them I believe would not tax the Liver very much if at all because of their unique functions. Of everything I listed the L-Glutamine and Pro-Biotics will be the more expensive products by comparison, but I still highly recommend taking them if you aren't already.

I hope this was of some help to you from one ailing Leaky gut sufferer to another. : )
©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

Well, I've been sick for for about 15 years of my life as well and just recently over the past couple of years I've finally been diagnosed with Systemic Candida and Leaky Gut Syndrome. Now I took a bunch of different naturopathic prescribed treatments including Pro-Biotics, and fibers to help clear out my digestive tract of the Candida problem. I'm convinced I have nearly rid myself of the Candida infection but I feel this didn't improve my overall condition by more than %30.

From all the sources of information both in books and from actual doctors I've met. It seems that eating healthy should be enough but I've found that this is not the end all solution but a necessary change of lifestyle so that healing can even happen. What I've found personally is that drinking chlorophyll in water seems to sooth my digestive tract and in addition to that I will take fibrous products to push toxic matter out sooner so that it doesn't sit there and do damage, because with leaky gut this seems to be something that is necessary as allowing waste matter to reside in the colon for extended periods of time will only increase the amount of toxins that are released into the blood due to leaky gut and thus make you feel sick and worse. There are products out that contain Psyllium as well as Pro-Biotics which are very beneficial as they can perform both roles.

Some other products that are worth looking into using and seeing how they react with you are Aloe Vera Juice, L-Glutamine, and Bentonite. All of them have very beneficial effects on the digestive tract, and best of all I find that they all complement each other well in healing Leaky Gut.

Aloe vera juice eases bowl movements and soothes the inside of the colon, reducing inflammation. As well it has the same effect on the inside of the body as the outside, so in the same way you would use aloe vera to help heal a cut on your hand, you can use it to heal up your leaky gut.
L-Glutamine you may have heard of as a supplement that body builders use to build muscle tissue. Well this is exactly why it is useful for those with leaky gut. Glutamine is a naturally occuring product that the body produces to heal connective tissue in the body, so in essence this will help to build up the damaged tissue within the intestinal wall. I've found that since I've begun using it my leaky gut symptoms have diminished somewhat, at first it didn't seem so but after using it for a while I'm beginning to see the effects of it.
Bentonite is something I've only begun to use recently but I'm happy to have found it because I believe it's one more product that can assist in healing a leaky gut. Bentonite is a type of clay found all over the place, native americans apparently used it as a cure for a variety of ailments. It has the ability to attract toxins and free radicals while aiding and improving absorbtion of nutrients and minerals. I think it can help with leaky gut as well since it creates somewhat of a barrier in the intestine and seems to disallow toxins from passing through a permeable lining due to leaky gut.

From what you say it seems you're doing everything right already, you may just want to try some of the things I suggested as many of them I believe would not tax the Liver very much if at all because of their unique functions. Of everything I listed the L-Glutamine and Pro-Biotics will be the more expensive products by comparison, but I still highly recommend taking them if you aren't already.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (4)