CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What happened to "Wings"? +edit

unyquity Views: 1,009
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,579,124

Re: What happened to "Wings"? +edit

I wish we knew :( She has changed ALL her posts on CZ to one of the "anonymous user names", without contacting either Willowley or myself (or anyone else that I know of).

Unless one knows her email address (which I do, but cannot give out due to typical 'privacy ethics'), there is now no way to contact her through CZ (that I am aware of).

I myself have not contacted her because her actions indicate to me that she has decided to leave CZ permanently. I assume it's for personal reasons, and if she wanted to explain...she would have either posted or emailed Willowley or myself. I know it may seem like I should email her, but after a year as her IP coach I'm almost positive that she wouldn't want me to contact her. I can't be absolutely sure of that, but I don't want to cause her ANY stress or distress in her personal life (first physician, do no harm) :::sigh:::

She is an 'internet writer' and I know that she's alive and writing/publishing fairly consistently - but for me to tell anyone what site she writes for, I'd have to reveal her real name (and I can't do that either).

I've dreaded the day when someone inquired, because I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place (discerning she wouldn't want me to contact her, yet wanting to desperately), and having someone ask. So at least now that 'tension' is over.

Perhaps she'll see this post/thread and know that we all love and care about her very much...and want her to come back and post.

OR perhaps someone else that knows her email address will see this, and feel more comfortable than I do about contacting her, and send her the link.

So please (everyone), feel free to post whatever you'd like in this thread to 'Wings, and we'll put in the hands of a higher power.

Blessings,

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.221 sec, (1)