CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Difficulty taking any supplements

palaecro Views: 2,797
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 15,788

Re: Difficulty taking any supplements

I completely agree with the information you found. I've been trying to focus on being more optomistic and trying to move forward from negative thoughts, rather than dwell on them. It seems to have helped some, I'm definetely going to look into the EFT thing.

Not to sound too out there, but I was curious so I spoke to a psychic about reasoning as to why I may be sick a few months back. The one I spoke to online was simply incredible, I'm not sure how others may think of this but she told me a major component of my illness is actually a karmic debt I'm carrying over from a past life. Apparently I was really bad in a past life and I poisoned people, and the main message she was getting to tell me is that the people I did this to suffered great pains in their digestive tract! And my current suffering had a direct connection to that. Now I was just a little stunned to hear this as I hadn't mentioned anything about the type of illness I had. Now obviously this scenario can't apply to everyone with LGS, but the main idea behind it is that there is a great karmic balance in the universe and apparently this is my karmic punishment if you call it that. Becoming more spiritually involved with oneself seems to have great benefit on relieving this, as well helping other people since I apparently never did in the past life.

The main point of this is just to reaffirm the idea that it will most likely require a mental, spiritual and emotional approach to overcoming this illness. If you're interested I could give you the contact of this psychic I spoke to, I found her on Ebay and it only cost $10 which is the reason I thought I'd give it a try seeing as I don't have a ton of cash. She gave very interesting answers to many questions I had especially health related ones. It was the second time I'd ever spoken to a psychic, not to say I'm very skeptical but I wasn't exactly expecting the responses I got. All I can say is it's very interesting indeed how the spiritual connection can tie in so directly to a physical illness.

Well I think I've ranted on enough, I wish you the best in healing yourself, although you seem quite well educated about it already so I'm sure you'll be fine.

Ryan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (2)