CureZone   Log On   Join
day 3 of water fast, severe detox

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
peace4lfe Views: 1,204
Published: 11 years ago

day 3 of water fast, severe detox

I am on an extended fast, though I haven't determined how long exactly. I want to go until my symptoms clear because I feel that's the only way to alleviate my health problems, but right now my goal is at least 10 days. I have undertook short fasts in the past, 1-3 days, juice or water. But can never get past the third day. And my body always goes into a state of shock with severe detox, which worries me that my body is so overloaded with toxins. Main reason i'm doing this is i got sick last year and was never able to recover, and various symptoms progressed and got worse and worse, even hair loss. I think i'm battling severe candida/fungus....and possible parasites. I'm sure my liver is congested and intestines/colon. The question i want to bring up, as i'm not quite familiar with in depth fasting are:

1: is it beneficial to take candida/fungul supplements during a Water Fast or will it halt progression/possibly stimulate digestion. I am on day 3 but when my symptoms get too severe (burning back probably due to fungus) i find myself taking caprylic acid/myrrh caps to alleviate.

2: I am already underweight but need to kill whatever it is in my system that's causing me to not digesting my food/nutrients. Is this safe for at least 10 days or wil i be doing more harm by not getting enough nutrients. I have possible celiac, and along with the candida those two can pretty much wipe you out of vitamins and minerals. I just want to be sure I'm not depriving myself of them and maybe halting a better healing process.

3: my detox symptoms are very severe, especially on my face. My face has broken out in red pus bumps all over. Forehead and lower cheeks are the worst, and I have areas on chin, nose, eyebrows and between the eyes, and temples. Usually you can relate to a specific area of the face to an organ.....but it seems every organ is congested. Is this normal and when will it go away, as it seems the further I go with this the worse it gets. It's funny because when i resume eating again within 2 days or so my face clears up.....so again am i depriving myself of nutrients i need to heal?

I don't know....I guess i'm just looking for support and this is the first real undertaking of a serious fast i'm attempting. Any insights would be helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (2)