CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MRI of brain

00733 Views: 2,390
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,580,327

Re: MRI of brain

Yes are we in the relevent area? The Brain?

what is at or under the lips that exists nowhere else on the body and specific to this area alone (aside from spit and blood supply and skin cells?) ans NERVE ENDINGS?!

The largest cranial nerve in the brain is the TRIGEMINIAL NERVE which divides into three seperate smaller branches leading to.

-the maxillary nerve to the upper lip
-the mandibibular nerve to the lower lip
-the orbital eye area

which would explain maybe why some parts of the lip are effected whilst other parts aren't or the upper lip is worse than the lower lip etc. the ends of these nerves i think are unmyelinated slow conducting...whatever that means?

Is this the reason why some people here support the use of oils and vitamin B for nerve vitality which helps some what albeit not a cure? sorry I am really struggling with the Science of it all as this is recent.

A week prior to that meditation course i did have a RE root canal treatment....and injection and poking about of the root and possible nerves underneath? Because i was numb to the pain doesn't mean nerve damage wasn't possible..
Does infection and or the invasive treatment or the material used...effect/damage the nerves...if not instantly then after a time delay???

Can nerves repair themselves..??? Whats going on with ..is it ulcers open wounds on certain parts of the body ie limbs which take ages to heal? Is the same thing happening but the area on the lips?

Clearly my knowledge on human anatomy etc is very limited...But is this connected to nerve functioning in anyway..? Just brain storming...thanks for the change in direction to this location and what hormonaly happens here too with hypothyroid etc..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.250 sec, (1)