CureZone   Log On   Join
I will add...(and ask)

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
More
InnerCalm Views: 1,717
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,580,305

I will add...(and ask)

I meant a "good" chiropractor.

I will elaborate on what I believe a good chiroprator is. There are new paradigms opening up in the chiropractic field all of the time. The traditional chiropractor is not what I would ever recommend. Back cracking is not useful at all because it does not address the underlying problem which is much further up stream.

When there is a problem such as muscle tension or misalignment, it is either due to a structural problem, nutritional problem or toxicity problem. Often it is a combination of all 3.

A good chiropractor will address the mixture of all three and will not just crack bones into place to achieve this. In fact that is actually missing the deeper problem. The brain is what holds improper patterns in place. By addressing this at the code level bones and muscles will recalibrate their position and balance and alignment will be achieved. There are several good paradigms that will achieve this result.

I have personally witnessed bones moving into place with these methods, often with no physical contact but I will go into these methods later.

Nutritionally, I prefer living raw foods (grown in optimal soil with a full spectrum of minerals and soil organisms and no toxins) as a good base but I would also remove foods that may be stimulating inflammation. Often nightshades can be problematic and once removed can help reduce pain and allow healing to take place. One must also use good oils such as olive, hemp, flax etc which also helps with pain and inflammation. A great food to ingest to reduce pain and inflammation is turmeric.

There can also be an emotional overlay to these kinds of problems which can be addressed with protocols such as TAT, hypnosis, EFT, etc. There are many to choose from.

To explore this though fully and meaningfully so one can pull back the layers of the onion in the right measure, a profile must be taken by the poster otherwise we will just tread water in the world of quick fixes. For some that is all they want and for others they want to understand the holistic (interconnected) relationship between their challenges and how to reset things back into balance.

I would also seek to remove all toxins form one's diet as well as one's environment . Toxins can cause or agitate inflammation.

Some questions to get started for the OP...

What cause your physical challenge in the first place?
Are you looking to heal this beyond a mainstream (band aid) approach?

What is your diet like?

What therapies have you tried so far?

What kind of work do you engage in?

What are the man mental, physical and emotional stresses in your life?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.551 sec, (2)