CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any advice for a newbie at first time liver flush?

dill321 Views: 1,005
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 158,100

Re: Any advice for a newbie at first time liver flush?

I've just done my first flush, but so far I haven't had any stones. I was nauseous during most of the night and I didn't sleep much. I didn't drink the 4th lot of Epsom Salts , because I would have thrown up for sure. The 3rd cup made my eyes feel really bad too.

I'm also still having the same pains I mentioned in an earlier post. I feel pain from where my ribs meet sometimes all the way to my throat. Mostly it just happens spontaneously, but it also happens from either burping or supressing burps.

Originally the pains started spontaneously from drinking the apple juice in preparation for the flush, so its like I've started the process but failed to complete it. Why isn't it recommended to flush more than every 2 weeks? If the reason is that Epsom Salts are too much for the body to deal with, then would it be okay to start one of the epsom free flush's today?

©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

I've just done my first flush, but so far I haven't had any stones. I was nauseous during most of the night and I didn't sleep much. I didn't drink the 4th lot of Epsom Salts , because I would have thrown up for sure. The 3rd cup made my eyes feel really bad too.

I'm still having the same pains I mentioned in an earlier post though, I feel pain from where my ribs meet sometimes all the way to my throat. Mostly it just happens spontaneously, but it also happens from either burping or supressing burps.

Originally the pains started spontaneously from drinking the apple juice in preparation for the flush, so its like I've started the process but failed to complete it. Why isn't it recommended to flush more than every 2 weeks? If the reason is that epsom salts are too much for the body to deal with, then would it be okay to start one of the epsom free flush's today?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)