CureZone   Log On   Join
seriously though!

00733 Views: 1,294
Published: 11 years ago

seriously though!

I think i'm going to take a break from here too and the computer to focus on creative aspects to take my mind off my lips... Jp20's post under "Jp20 are you there?" clinched it for me. She's not an expert but in the field as a nurse...she changed her attitude and her lips returned to having good days...it beats snail slime option!

I pretty much had confidence in Jp20 dialogues with some others and together with their sound rational reasoning it made sense. So when i googled under solar plexsus..elsewhere; the pieces of the puzzle came together and may make some sense for others but not all!

I do think it's complexed and the causes are as unique perhaps as there are symptoms and lip potions. I am due to see my dentist for a check up here in england to ask about the nerves etc.. If I find a piece of the puzzle, there I will post it.

For those are busy..

"when the solar plexsus is balanced we make wise decisions respect, our own and others boundaries and others differences and nothing irritates us..if unbalanced or blocked we engage in poor decisions engage in neurotic behaviours that can lead to unhappiness and discontentment-becoming obcessive, addictive and give into neurotic compulsions which makes us further imbalanced and more prevelant to the above..Without a healthy solar plexsus we can become subjected to others "wills" than our own and hence the feeling of "disempowerment" leading to arrogance anger and irritation becoming the bully/doormat instead of being clearly assertive ..."
*** *** air kisses!
good luck..Raisinlips *********** XXX

ps to those who thought that this, like my last post was a waste of time..thank you but Jp2O's does make overall impressive reading and isnt!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.797 sec, (1)