CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: palaecro question Leaky Gut ?

palaecro Views: 2,110
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 15,820

Re: palaecro question Leaky Gut ?

The main thing to realize is the healing process takes a long time. Especially if you've been feeling this way for 4-5 years the damage that has been done to you digestive tract and liver etc, will take time to heal. Keeping that in mind, from what I've read it can take quite a few months at times before you can even notice any improvements at all, many times you'll actually begin to feel worse because your body is going through something known as a healing crisis. This is just your body detoxifying itself so it can begin to heal. I personally went on a very strict diet that gradually eliminated about 80% of all foods I was eating over the course of two years. Only last year which was about 3 years since I started my much more restrictive diet have I begun to notice changes for the better, although I've been ill my entire life so my recovery was bound to require a longer period of time. I can reassure you that the pro-biotics are helping you.

You want to make sure to keep a close eye on how your body feels after you eat something. If you begin to sneeze much more or have mucous build up take notice of it and try to avoid eating that particular food. As important as taking the probiotics are it will be a losing battle to recovery if you're also eating food that your body reacts poorly to.

As for the Greens+ they're just a greens drink with Spirulina and a multitude of other healthy things to help you feel better and speed up your recovery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)