CureZone   Log On   Join
kidney soreness

nbjasmine Views: 1,126
Published: 11 years ago

kidney soreness

fellow fasters,

day 14 is winding down for me. i have been fine, but fatigued the last couple of days and i feel a soreness in the area i believe the kidneys to be. now a sore throat is developing. i will assume this is all more detoxing going on, as my fast has been fairly uneventful otherwise. the strange thing is, my tongue is not very coated like last time. i want to be proud and claim that i am not very "toxic" this time around, but this can't really be true. although that leads me to a question i want to put out there-

when releasing fat stores, is it true that you really release stored drugs, medications, etc? also, do you re-experience emotions or states of being that you experienced when you last weighed whatever number that may be? i feel as though i am recapitulating past emotions and some side effects of medications, but i wonder if that is all in my mind. what happens when i get to the "drug" days of my youth, lol?

happy fasting all!

jasmine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.343 sec, (1)