CureZone   Log On   Join
(Please reply!) On liver flushing: your experiences, and what are the risks?

Views: 1,315
Published: 17 years ago

(Please reply!) On liver flushing: your experiences, and what are the risks?

Hey all,

This is my first time thinking of doing something 'medical-related' without consulting a doctor first, and I'm, well, kind of scared.

I have an offensive body odour, and so I thought it best to clean my liver. My family thinks I'm being paranoid, though; so does my doctor. I'm not telling my family about my decision to undergo a liver flush. I tried talking to my mother about it once, and she demanded where I got the information, and I immediately said something off-topic. Saying, "Uh, the Internet," sounds wrong, even to my ears.

Anyway! I'm just curious to know what your experiences are? I can't afford to be knocked out for a few days, because my family'd panic.

And what are the risks? I'm 18 years old. I don't have any disorders aside from constipation and eczema. I had several cases of heartburn a year or two ago, and I get hives sometimes (I don't know what I'm allergic to; they just...suddenly appear), but Allegra takes care of that.

Thank you so much,
Akukatt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)