CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this die-off or a reaction to Psyllium/Bentonite

Views: 5,679
Published: 11 years ago

Is this die-off or a reaction to Psyllium/Bentonite

Hi there

I started on an anti-candida diet and supplement programme around 10 days ago, including probiotics, digestive & proteolytic enzymes, bowel cleansing herbs, spirulina and an anti-candida supplement (I am using Candiclear from Higher Nature, and will soon switch to Now Foods' Candida Clear).

I am feeling much better as a result of all this - with a lot more energy and much less heaviness after eating - apart from one thing. Since around the time I started the bowel cleansing herb supplement (I am using Cytocleanse from Cytoplan), I have been experiencing some quite strong stomach pains. These are usually worse after going to the toilet, and slightly better after eating. They are different from any symptoms I have experienced before.

Cytocleanse contains large amounts of psyllium and bentonite, which I have read that many swear by, but others find aggrivating to the intestinal lining.

Is my stomach pain a reaction to the Cytocleanse, or could it be die-off from the Candida finally dying out? I have been assuming the former, as the pains have been going on for 4-5 days now, longer than most people's die-off symptoms, and are different from my previous symptoms. What do you think?

If it looks like it is a reaction to the Cytocleanse:
1 - How long should it take for the pain to decline after I stop taking it?
2 - If I switch to something like Collosan for the Bowel Cleanse (I need to do one very soon, as I will be doing a Liver Flush in a couple of weeks), is this likely to avoid those symptoms?

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)