CureZone   Log On   Join
candida issues, adrenal exhaustion and hypothyroid and hypoglycemia and need advice

babs49 Views: 1,902
Published: 12 years ago

candida issues, adrenal exhaustion and hypothyroid and hypoglycemia and need advice

I had leaky gut and still have problems, stage 3 adrenal exhaustion, just found out hypothyroid always been hypoglycemic and dont sleep at all (also have a positive ANA)- and have studied your site and bought every book known, seen naturopaths, homeopaths, drs etc. I cant get in to see a endo until June. I have started again a yeast free diet. Can you give me any advice on how to devise a plan please? I am on dessicated, bought dr wilsons adrenal kit but not used it yet, on iron, dhea,seratonin, d,c,e,nac,iodine,threelac,digestive enzymes, mag,calcuim,seriphos (phospydityl serene) . I am willing to travel anywhere to get this under control.
Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

7.110 sec, (1)