CureZone   Log On   Join
my 'sperience....

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
Miss Helfinger Views: 2,374
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,584,642

my 'sperience....

I already have. I have many times over the last several months. A total of five cups, I think. 3 during my IP break, one during a weak moment during my IP this month and one on my break this week. Guess what?

I wanted it to be good.
It wasn't.

The one I had that was truly a 'cheat' because I was IP'ing...
yeah...I came clean with my coach the next day. I felt totally ragged out, depressed the next day, my adrenals were in a super pinch, I was frustrated and had little patience by the late afternoon and.....drumroll........

my bunion that's been shrinking to NUTHIN' during IP was swollen and very painful by evening. :(

Can I say that again?

Yeah....

:(

I had one big super strong cup on Monday. Wanted to paint - love my ritual. Cleaned off my palette, made my java. This time, I've been making it with cacao beans (a few ground up for anti-oxidant love) and brewed to perfection. It was lovely - then afterwards, I felt chased, tense...and like I had to really work to hold my sh*t together. THEN - I crashed. I felt horrible. My liver hurt and I didn't want to paint anymore. I was very frustrated that my once close-friend turned on me! When did that happen? (Lol)

Am I frustrated by it? Yes. Do I think/hope it'll make me wanna give maca another try? Other blends? Yes and yes. But in all truth...I really, really want neuro-chemical balance way more. I want adrenal calm WAY more. I want my children to NOT BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION in their twenties with folks in some holographic world with an avatar. I have a shoe fetish. I have a PHENOMENAL collection of shoes. Not Amelda Marcos-quality numbers but the participants are truly works of art. I want this bunion GONE. My cutie shoes gots to be taken out and shown off! :)

I do have really good news, though. I had a womens group here last week. A bunch of women I know wanted to have one and I offered to let 'em use this house for the first one. It's a huge old duplex/farm house thing. For the first time IN YEARS, I had no crystals in my pockets (smoky quartz, amethyst, onyx & hematite were my favorites) and had taken NO tinctures (sedatives, adrenal calmers) to hang out. I was not super taxed at the end of the night. I cavorted with 7 women and had intense and healing discussions, hosted the thing and didn't flip out, privately, once.

Put that in the agoraphobic pipe & smoke it! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (2)