CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush # 15! :)

pine nut Views: 1,657
Published: 17 years ago

Liver Flush # 15! :)

I just completed flush number 15 over the weekend. Typical Hulda Clark recipe: 1 Tbsp. Epsom Salt twice, then the flush: ¾ cup olive oil shaken up with ¾ fresh lemon juice. Down the hatch! No arginine/ornithine was taken before bed. I laid on the bed on my side watching TV for ten minutes, then the other side for ten minutes. Then my stomach for ten or fifteen minutes, then on my back and dozed off to sleep. One Tbsp. Epsom Salt twice the next day to get any toxins out quickly. Good flush, no headaches or "feeling crummy" or run-down. I didn't feel any movement or "gurgles" this time... I wondered if the flush was going to be a dud.

It's been four months since my last flush. Life happens. Something interesting was I didn't gag or have a hard time getting the oil mix down. Usually it takes me 5 or 10 minutes to do so. This time it was all gone in a minute, literally. I just gulped it all down, taking only one little "breather." Maybe my mind is getting conditioned to it. Actually I'm using a different brand of oil now too, the old one I had (a 1-gallon jug) finally got used up!

Total about 100 stones, about 70 were typical green color, later toward the end about 30 little brown ones started coming out. They look like small rice krispies. Eight of the green ones were roughly 1/2" x 5/8" x 3/4". One was 7/8" long, and 5/8 x 5/8".

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I just completed flush number 15 over the weekend. Typical Hulda Clark recipe: 1 Tbsp. Epsom Salt twice; then the flush: ¾ cup olive oil shaken up with ¾ fresh lemon juice. Down the hatch! No arginine/ornithine was taken before bed. I laid on the bed on my side watching TV for ten minutes, then the other side for ten minutes. Then my stomach for ten or fifteen minutes, then on my back and dozed off to sleep. One Tbsp. epsom salt twice the next day to get any toxins out quickly. Good flush, no headaches or "feeling crummy" or run-down. I didn't feel any "movement" or "gurgles" this time... I wondered if the flush was going to be a "dud."

It's been four months since my last flush. Life happens. Something interesting was I didn't gag or have a hard time getting the oil mix down. Usually it takes me 5 or 10 minutes to do so. This time it was all gone in a minute, literally. I just gulped it all down, taking only one little "breather." Maybe my mind is getting conditioned to it. Actually I'm using a different brand of oil now too, the old one I had (a 1-gallon jug) finally got used up!

Total about 100 stones, about 70 were typical green color, later toward the end some littel brown ones started coming out. They look like small rice krispies. Eight of the green ones were roughly 1/2" x 5/8" x 3/4". One was 7/8" long, and 5/8 x 5/8".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.467 sec, (2)