CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush # 15! :)

hopelessminx Views: 1,557
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 158,524

Re: Liver Flush # 15! :)

Well man thats awesome. I have done 1 liver flush, and felt pretty crummy for awhile. I had bad acne, so it only added to my disturbed psychological state. I didnt take in my morning Epsom Salts , but had alot of bowel movement.(butt pee) I woulda say in total about 50-80 stones out. The first were small and brown, a little bigger than fish eggs. Then there were the larger green ones, not too much bigger...about the size of pennies. I did not do a colonic or colema afterwards since im a 19 year old student that works on weekends for about 4 hours a night. haha I can make about 40-55 dollars a week. lol Anyways, I felt pretty crappy for a few days. Went to the pharmacy and bought some pedialyte to restore electrolytes. (I now have Himalayan crystal salt, and THINK i made the sole solution. I hear this restores electrolytes.) For awhile I had semi-nice skin. However I think it was because of hydrogen peroxide that i apply twice a day. (It really helps, but I think its making my facial hair lighter...Its usually dark brown, almost black. Now its going more orange haha.) Because soon after, the Acne came back. And it sucked. BIGTIME. Im good now, and am looking forward to Liver-Flush #2.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.453 sec, (1)