CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am afraid to treat my wife with liver/gallbladder flush. Would respect your opinion

Juniper Berry Views: 2,342
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 158,541

Re: Am afraid to treat my wife with liver/gallbladder flush. Would respect your opinion

Dear Martin,

Please read my flushing experience:

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=90&i=215

I was relatively healthy at the time, if you can consider a non-functioning, plugged up, inflamed gallbladder to be part of a healthy body. I experienced some discomfort, primarily nausea, in spite of preparing for weeks beforehand.

I'm sorry that your wife is ill. However, I don't know that a person can accomplish natural healing without some discomfort. You can do a google search of Curezone and follow my progress throughout a number of flushes, so that you will know what to expect. It's so important to know what you are doing so that you can watch out for the pitfalls. The early forums are filled with lots of excellent advice. That is how I discovered and learned about flushing.

Dr. Schulze has a milder Liver Flush that can be done over time that may not be so jolting. It would give your wife a chance to cleanse some of the toxins out of her liver without some of the discomfort of the more dramatic Liver Flush that I did. Is she doing coffee enemas? If not, why not? Get yourself educated about those and begin. They help to dilate the liver ducts, detox the liver, and alleviate pain. In fact, I just heard on CNN today that a study had confirmed that people who use coffee have only half the incidence of liver cancer that people who have never used coffee have. Interesting. Here's the URL:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/conditions/02/15/coffee.cancer.ap/

The coffee enema affects the body differently than if you drink it, although I don't know scientifically how it is different. But if anything, what I heard today encourages me that coffee enemas are probably as beneficial. Use them in conjunction with the liver flushing.

You can do the mild Liver Flush daily for a week (or longer). When you wake up, blend together

8 oz fresh-squeezed orange juice (with lemon, if desired) OR apple juice,
8 oz distilled water,
1 smashed garlic clove (skin removed),
1 tablespoon olive oil,
and a small piece of ginger.

Liquify in blender and drink on an empty stomach.

As your wife tolerates this, you can gradually increase the amount of olive oil to 4 tablespoons and the garlic to 4 cloves. You may need to increase the size of the garlic to combat nausea.

Fifteen minutes later, drink 2 cups of detoxification tea:

2 parts roasted Dandelion Root
1 part Cinnamon Bark
1 part Cardamon seed
1 part Licorice Root
1 part Juniper berries
1 part Ginger Root
1 part Clove buds
1 part Black Pepercorns
1 part Uva Ursi leaves

Do the best you can with these ingredients. If you cannot find all of them, use what you have. I have not used this tea yet, but maybe someone here can tell you of its efficacy from personal experience. I have only used the full-strength liver flush, but there may be someone here who has used this milder flush and can advise you better.

I wish you much success as you pursue this wonderful therapy!

Juniper Berry

_Original_Message_ﰩ

Dear Martin,

Please read my flushing experience:

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=90&i=215

I was relatively healthy at the time, if you can consider a non-functioning, plugged up, inflamed gallbladder to be part of a healthy body. I experienced some discomfort, primarily nausea, in spite of preparing for weeks beforehand.

I'm sorry that your wife is ill. However, I don't know that a person can accomplish natural healing without some discomfort. You can do a google search of Curezone and follow my progress throughout a number of flushes, so that you will know what to expect. It's so important to know what you are doing so that you can watch out for the pitfalls. The early forums are filled with lots of excellent advice. That is how I discovered and learned about flushing.

Dr. Schulze has a milder liver flush that can be done over time that may not be so jolting. It would give your wife a chance to cleanse some of the toxins out of her liver without some of the discomfort of the more dramatic liver flush that I did. Is she doing coffee enemas? If not, why not? Get yourself educated about those and begin. They help to dilate the liver ducts, detox the liver, and alleviate pain. In fact, I just heard on CNN today that a study had confirmed that people who use coffee have only half the incidence of liver cancer that people who have never used coffee have. Interesting. The coffee enema affects the body differently than if you drink it, although I don't know scientifically how it is different. But if anything, what I heard today encourages me that coffee enemas are beneficial. Use them in conjunction with the liver flushing.

You can do the mild liver flush daily for a week (or longer). When you wake up, blend together

8 oz fresh-squeezed orange juice (with lemon, if desired) OR apple juice,
8 oz distilled water,
1 smashed garlic clove (skin removed),
1 tablespoon olive oil,
and a small piece of ginger.

Liquify in blender and drink on an empty stomach.

As your wife tolerates this, you can gradually increase the amount of olive oil to 4 tablespoons and the garlic to 4 cloves. You may need to increase the size of the garlic to combat nausea.

Fifteen minutes later, drink 2 cups of detoxification tea:

2 parts roasted Dandelion Root
1 part Cinnamon Bark
1 part Cardamon seed
1 part Licorice Root
1 part Juniper berries
1 part Ginger Root
1 part Clove buds
1 part Black Pepercorns
1 part Uva Ursi leaves

Do the best you can with these ingredients. If you cannot find all of them, use what you have. I have not used this tea yet, but maybe someone here can tell you of its efficacy from personal experience. I have only used the full-strength liver flush, but there may be someone here who has used this milder flush and can advise you better.

I wish you much success as you pursue this wonderful therapy!

Juniper Berry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.797 sec, (3)