CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How often Would One Flush or can one flush? Reply and more questions-Reply

fitecancer Views: 1,102
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 158,611

Re: How often Would One Flush or can one flush? Reply and more questions-Reply

Dear Fernando,

Once again thank you so very very much. My wife is fighting cancer and has been for 10-1/2 years. Its a very unusual case and over the years I almost lost her 5 times. I became a doctor for her benefit. I find that it is difficult for me to treat her. When I do she has side effects, whatever that may be, and then I back off because of my fear. So, this liver/gallbladder flush which I recommend for her will be another one of those remedies or therapies that need to be done in such a way as not to cause her any pain or symptom. And yes I would like to prep her, whether a week or two weeks in advance of the flush.

Now, she is not getting any pain symptoms from the stones, but is getting some upper back ache which either may be symptomatic of stones or symptomatic of the effect of cancer. She has enlarged lymph glands in the neck, pleura, arms, chest, etc. But, it sounds more symptomatic of gallstones. Don't want this to get out of hand for her so I thought she would benefit from the flushes.

Fernando, when you say "The stones from the front should then be flushed out so that you can soften the ones located at the back ok?" what did you mean so that I understand better. I understood the first part of that when you said " But remember that the gallbladder is like a small bag and the effect of the apple juice will probabbly reach just the "mouth" of your gallbladder. " Is that when you meant she should take the malic acid capsules? Sorry to be a pest about this. I just want to get all our ducks in a row.

Thank you so very much again
Martin Auslander, n.d.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)