CureZone   Log On   Join
cleaning out old poison: namely, rattlesnake poison
 
Isaiah588 Views: 1,663
Published: 11 years ago
 

cleaning out old poison: namely, rattlesnake poison


I have tried to find the answer to my question with no luck so far, so I'm asking curezone members.

In 1967, I was bitten by a rattlesnake and lost my leg from that. The doctor told my parents that I would have some of that poison in my blood all my life. My dad, a natural health believer in his own simple way, had me eat blood cleansing foods to check it.

Now, 44 years later (eating SADly) I'm wanting to cleanse toxins out of my body. I know it will take years to really accomplish. When thinking of doing this, I remembered what that doctor said so long ago and also what I read in Paul Bragg's book about fasting - that he passed mercury on day 19 of a fast - mercury that was administered to him as a child by a doctor. Will the snake poison come back out in my bloodstream and cause nerve damage or will I have horrible snake nightmares or what? I'm wondering if anyone has heard of or read or personally experienced this poison coming back out to do some permanent damage or to hurt a little while leaving the cleanser feeling wonderful? I'm hoping the last mentioned is what will happen.

Any insight will be helpful. I'm just wanting to know what to possibly expect. Thank you.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)