CureZone   Log On   Join
13th flush...some glimmers of hope!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
gail95 Views: 1,068
Published: 16 years ago

13th flush...some glimmers of hope!

I did my 13th flush this past week. I am seeking relief from right sided upper back, shoulder and neck pain, poor digestion, female problems, etc. Between this flush and last I have had 5, yes I am counting :), instances where I have been free of this neck pain. Five minutes later, it comes back, but this is huge for me as I have felt this for 5 years. The flushes have helped with the upper back and shoulder pain but I have a stiff neck every minute of every day. So I know I am on the right track and I will get there. Yesterday, I completed my metal mouth clean up and it feels great to be rid of that too. I have nice, pretty porcelain onlays now. hehe :0)

Anyway, I just want to say to new flushers that, depending on your symptoms, this can take a while. It takes perseverance and determination. I got to the point of 'I am sick and tired of being sick and tired' and went for it. I've lost weight, my skin is better, I feel peaceful and calm, I am eating good, healthy, whole foods (and an occasional cheat) and I feel great...finally!!! I intend to keep flushing until I have 3 stoneless flushes.

Sometimes I think back to the circles I went in with traditional medicine and the time I wasted and I just can't believe it. I owe it all to the 7th chiropractor I went to who suggested a Rolfer and then the Rolfer who said one magic word...liver. And then, of course, to Curezone and all of the wonderful people here who give so freely of their time and input. THANK YOU!

Gail

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.680 sec, (1)