CureZone   Log On   Join
hopelessminx

pine nut Views: 1,606
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 158,527

hopelessminx

Sometimes it's normal to feel a little crummy, you are releasing toxins after all! That Happened a lot to me in the first 5 or 10 flushes. I hate to say it, but here's where enemas can come in handy. You can literally flush that stuff out in a half hour and feel better. Otherwise, it can take a day or two of "feeling crummy" before it all gets out normally.

Shelleycat told me once that Acne can be from cleansing and detoxing. You can get acne, sores, and smell like a swamp (or worse!) That is just part of cleansing sometimes. Just let it happen... it means stuff is coming out. I think the trick for most of us here is to regulate it, if we can. Go slowly. There are places that have been mentioned before. like Spa Samui(), that clean you out really well in two weeks, but you are doing nothing else but cleansing full-time and that would be impractical for most of us.

Congratulations on your flush! Keep it up! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)