CureZone   Log On   Join
fitecancer

pine nut Views: 1,460
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 158,546

fitecancer

You can get "gurgling" and feel things moving around sometimes, that's normal. You can feel run down a little the next day or two, as mentioned above. I've never had any pain from doing flushes, and if I ever did I know what to do: slam dowm some more Epsom Salts and it will relax the ducts more if you get a stone stuck. Occasionally a person can trigger an attack by doing flushes, but this is rare... one person in ten thousand or thereabouts from what I understand. These cases are usually people who were going to inevitably have a gallbladder attack anyway, flushing just brings it to the forefront sooner, so you really cannot blame the flush. You may have to rush to the hospital if that is the case. Like I say, this is VERY rare. So "thats the odds" you are dealing with. Pretty slim.

My personal decision was just based on what seemed common sense at the time. If I were an 80 year old, very weak and/or "at death's doorstep" then I probably would not do it. As it is, I'm 46, and far from "sickly" "weak" "at death's doorstep" or any of that so I started doing flushes and didn't worry about it. It's a totally natural process, after all, one that we have forgotten about in our modern world of drugs and pills for the solution to everything. Unless the person has some serious problem I wouldn't worry about it, that's my opinion. In the end, it's your choice. Don't let the fear drive you crazy... usually it's totally unwarranted. :)

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

You can get "gurgling" and feel things moving around sometimes, that's normal. You can feel run down a little the next day or two, as mentioned above. I've never had any pain from doing flushes, and if I ever did I know what to do: slam dowm some more Epsom Salts and it will relax the ducts more if you get a stone stuck. Occasionally a person can trigger an attack by doing flushes, but this is rare... one person in ten thousand or thereabouts from what I understand. These cases are usually people who were going to inevitably have a gallbladder attack anyway, flushing just brings it to the forefront sooner, so you really cannot blame the flush. You may have to rush to the hospital if that is the case. Like I say, this is VERY rare. So "thats the odds" you are dealing with. Pretty slim.

My personal decision was just based on what seemed common sense at the time. If I were an 80 year old, very weak and/or "at death's doorstep" then I probably would not do it. As it is, I'm 46, and far from "sickly" "weak" "at death's doorstep" or any of that so I started doing flushes and didn't worry about it. It's a totally natural process, after all, one that we have forgotten about in our modern world of drugs and pills for the solution to everything. Unless teh person has some serious problem Iwouldn't worry about it, that's my opinion. In the end, it's your choice. Don't let teh fear drive you crazy. usually it's totally unwarranted. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.219 sec, (2)