CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Mercury Poisoning and a GOOD Oral DMPS Chelation Experience (so far).
 

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...


Google Advertisement
Count Blah Views: 24,136
Published: 13 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,589,276

Re: My Mercury Poisoning and a GOOD Oral DMPS Chelation Experience (so far).


You sound like the typical chelation addict, which is how we all start out.

From my personal experience I would recommend waiting 3 to 6 months after removal then using ALA according to Cutlers protocol. IF CHELATING MAKES YOU FEEL SICK THAT MEANS YOU ARE MOVING MERCURY INTO THE BRAIN. At least thats my understanding of the process.

The body will naturally remove mercury itself in 50 percent of the people according Cutler. I would wait until the BODY LEVELS OF MERCURY ARE LOW before messing around with dmsa or dmps.

Dont eat fish,avoid aluminum in food,baking powder,deodorants,pots and pans. Aluminum makes mercury 50 times more toxic.
Detoxing the brain can take TEN YEARS if you have 40 years of toxicity. 3 to 4 years will produce good improvements.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)