CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi, new to the forum. I was told that my liver enzyme was high. I guess is from alcohol, and medications. anyways i started to take Mild thistle to lower it. My question is for how long should i take it

Views: 1,166
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 159,068

Re: Hi, new to the forum. I was told that my liver enzyme was high. I guess is from alcohol, and medications. anyways i started to take Mild thistle to lower it. My question is for how long should i take it

I have read that milk thistle can be safely taken for very long periods of time. It's supposedly one of the safest western herbs. I've been taking an herbal preparation with milk thistle in it for about 6 months myself for help with my candida ( to decrease the damage done by the candida toxins ). As for how long it will take to lower your enzymes, I do not know. It would probably be best to consult with a naturopathic docotor or herbalist.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.359 sec, (1)