CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Christopher's eyebright
 
  Views: 4,824
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,593,102

Re: Dr. Christopher's eyebright


Hi Uny and willow,
I started washing my eyes with clear water after using the eyebright because it seems the eyebright loosened things up and I could feel the matter in my eyes. When I wash with clean water, lots of things would be floating in the eyecup. I would clear wash my eyes 3-4 times after eyebright and matter will still come out, so I thought good that it's coming out, but there always seems to be more. I'll stop doing the rinses...think it's causing the puffiness under my eyes, especially the left. I'll ncrese the drop amount daily now. Yikes, I can't imagine doing 10 drops though...guess I'm being a big baby....but 3 drops burn really bad and I still have that way too recent memory of mistakenly putting a drop without water directly into my eye! But I'm trying to be rid of these things in my eyes so I'll do it. Just read lots on the link you provided and I saw two pictures that look similar. One sort of looks like a star, another seems to be a straight line with tiny little extension. Also something which looks like an oil slick -- maybe just a body fluid?

Do you remember a few months ago I posted that my left eye had something in the outer corner and actually blurred/blocked my vision at the left. I think it was these things in my eyes because when I flush them out, I can see just fine.

I agree with you Uny that killing the parasite isn't the real problem. I don't know how I could be so toxic and have never really been sick except for very heavy menses for years. They wanted to give me blood transfusion but wouldn't take them...ended up getting approx 10 iron infusions instead about 2-3 years but believe my problems stem from these infusions....is that possible. It dumped a lot of chemicals into my body. I had never taken any meds (except anacin) my entire life. So how did I end up this toxic? Well, my diet was terrible but could it alone be responsible?

I never had the eye problem (but did have floaters) or pinworms before LFing. Do they just exist inside our bodies doing damage without us knowing they are there? Can Liver-Flush make them increase and become a real problem? I've done 19 Liver-Flush but stopped about 3 months ago because the last approx 10 (lost count) I didn't pass any stones. Is it beneficial to continue to help toxicity? You also mentioned to me that the very light brown spots of my left arm mean a congested liver. Don't know why liver isn't flushing out.

I have the Dr. C. eyebright from you but maybe I need to order Schulze and take it internally too. Beneficial?

Any other product suggesions tha would help?

I do take your garlic and cayenne tinctures daily but probably need to take more to help circulation. How much should be taken? Also have taken various herbal parasite products including yours and I liked yours best...just reordered.

Sorry for all the questions but as you can see, I'm very needy at this point in my life and am reading, reading trying to help myself but these things still thrive.

Thanks, God Bless
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.719 sec, (2)