CureZone   Log On   Join
Stomach pain/inflammation since 1st flush

natesse Views: 2,753
Published: 17 years ago

Stomach pain/inflammation since 1st flush

Hi:

I did my first Liver Flush two weekends ago. I'm planning to do the 2nd one this Saturday. I have no history of gall bladder pain or problems, but I do have a history of GURD and ulcer.
I passed stones for two days after the flush, and on the third day I developed severe pain in front of and behind my gall bladder/liver area, along with nausea and stomch pain.
The right-sided pain is gone, but my stomach and the area below and behind it is very sore and inflamed. So is my colon. Now I'm getting left-sided back pain and constant burning indigestion.
I'm not eating much solid food right now because it hurts, but even drinking water and other fluids makes my stomach feel "full." The last time my tummy felt like this, I was told it was GURD. However, I did not have this level of stomach pain with it.
I've been drinking liver cleanse herbs since last Saturday three times a day with apple juice, and drinking more water as well.
Could this be an indication of a pancreas problem, like a partial blockage or something like that? Should I not wait until Saturday to do the flush, and maybe go ahead and do it tomorrow?
Strangely, I'm having an increase in migraine symptoms with mild headaches (by comparison at least), which includes sharp ear pain and facial pain as well (my migraine symptoms are left-sided, too).
I'm drinking 6 ounces of Senna tea each evening too, because my bowels are just not quite right since that flush. I've become quite constipated.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)