CureZone   Log On   Join
To those with gingivitis

Views: 2,148
Published: 12 years ago

To those with gingivitis

I had EC a long time, but I just acquired gingivitis last year. I guess the folic acid in the acidophilus helped my severe gingivitis. Since I stopped using acidophilus with folic acid, my gingivitis came back.

Today, I remembered how this woman told me a long time ago that vitamin C got rid of her gingivitis. She had a very bad case as a teenager and a dentist told her she would lose her teeth (I guess it turned into severe periodontal disease). Someone told her to take lots of vitamin C and it worked- the dentist could not believe it healed. But I think if you ingest a lot of vitamin C, it causes diarhhea. So, I smashed up a vitamin C tablet and put in in a little water to swish it in my mouth. Then I remembered that vitamin C is acidic to teeth. That is why I am going to buy Ester-C tablets. I wrote a prior post about how Ester-C can strengthen the lip skin.

You can swish Ester-C in your mouth to help gingivitis, and spit it out on lips to help strenghten lip skin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)