CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 6th FLUSH: Increased Pain in Both Shoulder Blade Area

raja Views: 1,239
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 159,593

Re: 6th FLUSH: Increased Pain in Both Shoulder Blade Area

BTW, I got out maybe, at the very most, between 150-200 stones with the first flush, and I could feel them flowing out immediately upon lying down after consuming the oil/juice mix.
On Sunday, most of them were pea green and quite large, and then on Monday, I passed a large lot of medium-sized tan ones. Maybe large stones are my problem? Can I do anymore to break them up or soften them before my next flush?

Thanks again.

Sharon
©†ƒ……•™Ό‡_Original_Message_Ύ€š½ž’«»¬ο°©

BTW, I got out maybe, at the very most, between 150-200 stones with the first flush, and I could feel them flowing out immediately upon lying down after consuming the oil/juice mix.
On Sunday, most of them were pea green and quite large, and then on Monday, I passed a large lot of medium-sized tan ones. Maybe large stones are my problem? Can I do anymore to break them up or soften them before my next flush?

Thanks again.

Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)