CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Uny 4 days on the Super tonic.... the good the bad and the ugly!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

unyquity Views: 2,138
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,594,889

Re: Uny 4 days on the Super tonic.... the good the bad and the ugly!

>>>What is the supertonic used for? You mentioned "die off". Is it used for parasites?<<<

Hmm, well, I dunno if you ever actually ordered any or not ('no time to go back through the order history), but according to your posting history you were gonna buy a couple of bottles (with Echinacea added)...so I'm thinking at one time you knew enough about it to know you wanted to order some!  Lol :)

Forum-learning tip:  You'll learn a LOT more by going up into the corner of the forum and doing a search on what you're wanting to learn about (and then scanning through all the posts) than you'll ever learn from just asking a question about something.  That's because after a product or protocol has been discussed lots & lots of times, the answer you'll get from most anybody will be quick & short (rather than the long & detailed answers that have been given before).  It may seem "quicker" to just ask, but the fact is that you're cheating yourself of a lot of good knowledge if you don't do some searching before you ask.  'Not trying to 'beat you up', I just wanna make sure you get all the knowledge you deserve to have!  :)

Super Tonic is made of (all fresh/raw & organic) habanero peppers, garlic, onion, horseradish & ginger root in a base of apple cider vinegar.  ALL of the ingredients are anti-parasitical! 

It is VERY hot, very strong and very effective for many different things because it kills a huge variety of pathogens (garlic is the single strongest antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal & antiparasitical in the plant kingdom, all by itself) - it breaks up mucus, it opens/clears sinus passages, increases circulation, and it's likely the best "all in one - good for what ails you" blend I know of.  Did I mention?  It's HOT (an ounce would typically be diluted -minimum- into 8 ounces of apple juice/cider or water).  You can gargle with it straight (or ingest it)...but it basically does it's thing (and is still very strong), even when highly diluted.  When I use it, I generally use an ounce of Super Tonic, 2 ounces of Echinacea tincture, 8 oz of water & 8oz of apple cider - and it still is "WHOA WOW" :)

From everything I've read that you've posted, it sounds like you're dealing with a 'system wide' parasite issue.  I want to take a minute to make sure you know...you don't get rid of a systemic parasite infection from just 'taking herbs' or products.  You must address the reason you have them, and that's basically 'lack of flow' and the presence of decaying & stale organic matter throughout your organs (to feed them and give them the perfect hiding & breeding grounds).  At the very minimum, you should be doing deep colon cleansing (with the dry herbs mixed into the IF#2) for 30-60 days (a few colonics would be great spaced a week or two apart during the cleansing), a parasite liquid, a series of liver flushes and a couple of kidney cleanses, lots of juicing (preferably juice fasting), Superfood (for high grade fuel for your body)...and loads of cayenne powder and raw garlic (tinctures are never as effective for parasites).  And you need to do this 'as much at one time' as you possibly can.  Making SURE you're having 3bms daily is essential - and of course, you need to continue doing the eyewash 4-6 times daily. 

Achieving and maintaining FLOW throughout your ENTIRE body is SO very important (hot/cold showers are fantastic...and you can even do 'gentle' hot/cold compresses on your eyes, too).  You can do a million 'separate cleanses' one at a time for years on end, but you need to have ALL systems working adequately at the same time to permanently eradicate system-wide parasite infestations...or you'll be buying parasite herbs and doing various cleanses for a very long time (if not "forever").  Yeah, I know, there's not many herb sellers that'll tell you this - most don't know it, but many would lose a good customer if they spelled it out.

'Hope you find out what the "specks" are soon :)

Healthiest of blessings -

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (3)