CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constant headaches, sinus infections, HELP!

kakiebaby Views: 17,658
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,596,893

Re: Constant headaches, sinus infections, HELP!

I just posted something a few days ago that i'm in hell also. Sat night I got a sinus headache that has not left, and its in the forehead, eyebrows, cheeks and neck and shoulder. My nose is not plugged at all my sinuses are just going hard core crazy.I have never had one before but I think it might be a result of my really bad candida and the drastic weather change. I never know what to expect with this, new thing all the time. Now my sinuses are hot and tingly and my legs and arms are kind of getting this feeling too. SO HORRIBLE AND WEIRD! I am once again so down That killing myself seems the only way out. I keep pushing through the days in hopes I will have a miracle. If the diflican helped you somewhat and nothing else has, I think that is a sign. The new studies that are out are saying sinus infections are actually something like 90% of the time fungal. google that and look at some new studies. Did you ever do the candida diet??? Iam having asthma out of no where and sinus problems all due to candida. If I were you for sure I would do the diet for the long hall. Because results take sooooo long on this diet you must stay on it. I would try the natural antifungals if I were you and if it doesnt work maybe try the diflican agian. I'm here for you I know what it feels like to be so down. This struggle is and will be the hardest thing I will ever go through. wishing us all good health soon! -Katie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.392 sec, (1)