CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constant headaches, sinus infections, HELP!

Kristo Views: 17,752
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,596,970

Re: Constant headaches, sinus infections, HELP!

Thank you Katie, you hang in there too. I can deal with any pain you throw at me but when it's your head it is so frustrating. Nothing takes the pain away, I've struggled with this for about 9 years now. Like you I manage to plow through the day, some better than others but it's not really living. It's more like surviving or existing. This has really put my life on hold for a long time.

Sorry to babble on about this but it feels good to explain it to someone who is going through tough times too.

It does sound like you have a sinus infection so I would at least get it checked out by a doc. Sounds like you have an infection in frontal (forehead), and maxillary (cheekbone) sinuses. Before I had my surgery I felt like that, nauseous, dizzy, confused, general overall malaise. I've had many sinus infections and the Antibiotics do help and will get rid of that infection. In my case I always end up having that inflammation in the same sinus.

I tried the candida diet but it is soooo hard to stick to. Thank you for your support!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.483 sec, (1)