CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More Advice Please-Re: Stomach pain/inflammation since 1st flush

natesse Views: 2,363
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 159,727

Re: More Advice Please-Re: Stomach pain/inflammation since 1st flush

Hi deven:

I sent hubby out for plain sea slat, and I did the salt water cleanse last night. It helped alot. Thanks! I suspect that my colon may be very irirated right now, and I don't want to use Epsom Salts again for a liver flush, so I'll have to try another type next time.
My pain is less, and the indigestion is almost gone. That hasn't happened in years! The bulk of my pain is moving south, so I suspect there is still something "stuck".
It has moved from the right side to the left, and now down further on the left, although I still have the fullness sensation on the left where my tummy is. I am not willing to try solids yet. Maybe I'll try some kefir milk. I prefer that to yogurt, and it soothes my tummy.
I have not heard of the ozonated OO (Olive-Oil) and cysteine mop up. What do I do? I'll look it up on the curezone site as well.
I feel like a toxic waste dump right now! LOL! Thanks, deven

Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)