CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constant headaches, sinus infections, HELP!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
manosteele Views: 17,610
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,597,320

Re: Constant headaches, sinus infections, HELP!

Kristo,
There are some MAJOR issues Iíd like to address with your lifestyle which might help you greatly.

Cheerios, Special K, and lowfat pasteurized all have ingredients which are problematic, especially the milk. Commercial cereals have some of the following which are red flags for someone with your issues: sugar, corn, corn syrup, soy, and artificial flavors. Iíll explain: virtually all corn and soy, as well as foods made from them, are genetically modified (GM) in the US and are toxic to animals and humans. The list of allergic and sensitivity reactions is immenseóthey need to be avoided at all cost. Next, artificial flavorings may contain ingredients which are designed to act like MSG, which are excitotoxins, and literally stimulate cells (mostly in your brain) to death.

Then, you should know that pasteurized milk of any kind is extremely unhealthy to drink. Not only is non-organic milk from cows given huge doses of Antibiotics and growth hormones, they are fed Genetically-Modified grain to eat.
You should try to find raw milk derived from grass-fed cows from a local farm, as well as eggs. Raw milk is a superfood, filled with enzymes and growth factors that are made inert during pasteurization. Donít worry about the fat content, it is actually good for you. I have it every day, I am extremely healthy, and it is unbelievably delicious.

You should also know that all commercially produced chicken in this country is processed with a chlorine bath, and was actually refused import from some countries in Asia. This process has been outlawed in Europe, but the m*o*o*ns here in the USDA say that doing so would add $5 to every $100 of chicken and hurt the industry. This has not been proven to be the case in countries where this was done.

Most fish, unfortunately, are contaminated with pollutants like mercury and PCBís, and might not be great for you either. You want the smallest fish, not the largest fish who has dined on many other smaller fish. They are the least polluted. Also, avoid farm-grown fish, they grow in water polluted by their feces, and are fed an unnatural diet of grain(again GM).

The last red flag you mentioned is a biggy: the computer filled environment you work in. Computers are huge generators of EMF smog and have been tested and proven to cause genetic aberrations in human tissue. It is very possible that your work place is a major contributor to your lack of health.

I suggest you look into some devices that might lessen your affectation at the computer. Google EMF and look for help. I personally wear something called the Q link and I have seen blood sample evidence to convince me that it actually does something positive. Plus, I definitely feel better. I also have products from EMFblues.com.

Lastly, I think you should address your body PH issue, which can wreek havoc with your health. Vaxa, the same company that makes Threelac, makes a wonderful product I use called Buffer PH. Go to their site and learn about the ills of an overly acidic body.

Good Luck!
Russell
http://bottlewatersucks.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.717 sec, (2)