CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constant headaches, sinus infections, HELP!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
pdd912 Views: 17,753
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,597,543

Re: Constant headaches, sinus infections, HELP!

We seem to have a similar history. I had my first sinus infection in 1999 and have basically had it since that time. I had sinus surgery in 2001 and again in 2008. I had tonsils removed in 2006. I've been on numerous Antibiotics and allergy medicines as well as the allergy shots. Every time I think it's finally over and I can have a life again, I get kicked back down to the place I started from.

The ONLY time I've ever felt really good and back to normal was when I was on the very strictest of Candida diets, on a strict regimen of rotated natural anti-fungals, daily exercise and prayer as well as a candida cleansing routine (which is extremely time consuming and did include enemas, which isn't exactly a barrel of laughs).

As you probably know, all of this is very complicated and difficult to stick to. But it is true that for the first time in ten years, my nose was not stuffy (I wasn't congested in my nose usually, but the membranes were swollen and the spenoid and ethmoid sinuses stayed infected because of it), no headaches, no fuzzy feeling in the head, no general achiness and I had a feeling of hope and happiness.

Then I developed a staph infection on my right hand and was forced to take Antibiotics to clear it up and that put me right back down to where I started. That was about six months ago.

Well-being is not a simple one step, or even a several steps, program. It's a complicated interaction of several things, many of which we do not fully understand, including our own mental health and happiness, stress levels, internal hormonal regulation and immune function, etc. What affects one person does not necessarily affect another. There is no one size fits all. I still think the book that explains this and explains the interaction of all the various systems that can result in the Candida Syndrome is The Yeast Connection.

Also, as the other person said, often the cause of the sinus infection (also referred to as inflammation) is fungal, not bacterial. Antibiotics are not helpful and instead contribute to the Candida Syndrome. This is something only just now being understood by physicians and there is not a lot of information out there about it nor are many physicians knowledgeable about how to treat or even diagnose it.

I'm going tomorrow to one of the few doctors who are pioneering this treatment for chronic sinusitis. His name is Dr. deShazo. I hope he is able to help but, like many long-term sinus sufferers, my store of hope and faith is well-depleted. I've had over a decade of basically being told that either 1. it is not as bad as I think it is, 2. there is nothing wrong with me at all (even when I know for certain that there is, and yes, it was later proven that I did indeed have allergies or chronic tonsillitis, etc), 3. there is something wrong but nothing can be done about it except what I've already been doing, which has proven to be not in the least bit affective.

In essence, it feels like my life stopped at age 30 and I have just been going through the motions since then, desperately looking for an answer. Desperate to find some way back to the life I had before. Because at this point, this is not really a life. Never able to go anywhere, everyday having a fever and headache and body aches, not able to do what I enjoy, eat what I like, go places and pursue the interests I have always liked so much. If you take away everything that gives your life any pleasure or meaning whatsoever, what is left then? What is the reason to continue?

I don't know. But I keep trying to find that last little ounce of belief and hope that this will work itself out. So, here's hope that tomorrow I will hear something other than the same old thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.672 sec, (2)