CureZone   Log On   Join
What is it???? Experienced flushers please help!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
gail95 Views: 1,223
Published: 16 years ago

What is it???? Experienced flushers please help!

I did my 14th flush last night. This morning I had this gunk that looks kind of stringy/kind of mucousy and coated in bile. The strings are not long, it looks kind of fibery??? Sorry for this description but it doesn't look like anything I know of to compare it to. There was a ton of it. I did a parasite cleanse 4 flushes ago so I am not sure that is it. The strings don't seem to have any rhyme or reason to them so I don't think they are organisms of any kind. I have a slight white coating on my tongue and even though I don't really fit the candida profile, I have been taking a probiotic for the last 3 weeks to see what would happen. The bottle says 1-3 per day and I have been taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. Is that what candida looks like when it comes out? For sure, whatever it is, it is better out than in!

Thanks for any help or insight.

Gail

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I did my 14th flush last night. This morning I had this gunk that looks kind of stringy/kind of mucousy and coated in bile. There is a ton of it. I did a parasite cleanse 4 flushes ago so I am not sure that is it. The strings don't seem to have any rhyme or reason to them so I don't think they are organisms of any kind. I have a slight white coating on my tongue and even though I don't really fit the candida profile, I have been taking a probiotic for the last 3 weeks to see what would happen. The bottle says 1-3 per day and I have been taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. Is that what candida looks like when it comes out? For sure, whatever it is, it is better out than in!

Thanks for any help or insight.

Gail

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.719 sec, (1)