CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions after my first LF. Soft green stones and other matter.

alexisc Views: 1,334
Published: 16 years ago

Questions after my first LF. Soft green stones and other matter.

I did the Coke Liver-Flush Saturday night. Today (Sunday) I expelled many rice sized and pencil eraser sized soft green matter. I'm guessing I expelled a few hundred of these green things.

From my understanding this is pure chlorestoral, right? I was having a conversation with someone about this green stuff. If I hadn't done a LF.. would this green stuff have just stayed in my liver forever? Are they harmful or toxic? And since I didn't expell the hard stones... should I assume I'm stone free?

The other question I had was about some other things I expelled. I've read here on CZ that ppl can expell parasites during a LF. When sifting through things.. I noticed a lot of sesame seed looking things.. they were probably a tad bigger than sesame seeds but much smaller than a lemon seed. My first thought after seeing this was that I must have eaten some type of fruit or cereal with these seeds but now I'm wondering if they were parasite eggs. Would love to hear your thoughts. I plan on posting a picture of this green matter in the next few days. Thanks everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)