CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions after my first LF. Soft green stones and other matter.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
bcbutler Views: 1,185
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 160,094

Re: Questions after my first LF. Soft green stones and other matter.

I've now done 7 of the Hulda Clark 2-day liver flushes, and 7 of Dr. Schultze's 5-day cleanses over the past 4 months. After 6 weeks I went back for a 2nd ultrasound to show I'd fixed the problem, and saw 3 huge stones (large marble-sized) and a gallbladder still "jam packed full" of stones. In my last 2 flushes I got out around 4 cups (!!!) of gravel-type stuff. I hear it can take a year or more to get rid of all of them, and I'm going to keep doing the flushes every 2 weeks. It works best for me while also doing a parasite cleanse. I had been drinking lots of apple juice (and doing Dr. Schultze's cleanse including lots of apple and carrot/beet/cucumber juice from my juicer) before the 2-day flush, but this time I did malic acid with just a few glasses of apple juice a day and had nearly as good results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.770 sec, (1)