CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Cure XoXo

jayjay2 Views: 1,871
Published: 11 years ago

Candida Cure XoXo

Hello, Jay been coming to sight for two years, and know 90% cured I even started eating fruits with no side effects.

My odor was a fecal odor which started at age 16 and with bad breath and when I turned 24 it was uncontrollable to Body Odor . I believed it was drinking juice and no water, stress. I’ve spent over a hundred hours on cure zone which you have to so that you can understand the problem.
What help for me? What I found on the site that helps the most How I cured myself of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Chronic Epstein Barr Virus in 60 days- copy and paste on cure zone.
What really helps me was the L-Glutamine taken with a meal and two hours after a meal with water which goes to the large intestine if I remember and eating two meals a day no snacking or 3 with no snacking between meals. And also Nature's Plus - Ultra Source of Life with Lutein which help and boost my energy. And also coffee enema with old Amish dewormer. Hay what else can I see deal with stress your nose is not the problem it’s everyone else. It’s everyone else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.332 sec, (1)