CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My first post.

OrganicJul Views: 1,283
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,601,132

Re: My first post.

I know how you feel, it's easy to get discouraged when wanting heal yourself from candida overgrowth. But it CAN be done. I have been on some version of a candida diet for the better part of 2 years and I FINALLY feel like I have found a solution for myself and information that is actually helpful. I do think now that I know what I know, that rebalancing your body and eradicating the overgrowth does require willpower and discipline. I have spent thousands of dollars in the process since I first learned I had candida. I'm currently in my 2nd month of a different kind of protocol which I would HIGHLY recommend you check out, I wish I had found out about it 2 years ago, but I still had some learning to do. I started out thinking I could just take threelac, eat whatever I wanted and my candida overgrowth would just rebalance itself. My how far we've come =) Check out http://www.modernherbalist.com
the candida rotation protocol
I also like renewlife products, although I find them to be fairly expensive and I did find relief from taking them, but never a complete elimination of the overgrowth. CandiGone (renewlife) is a very expensive product, which can give you relief depending on how bad off you are, but I wouldn't recommend it as a permanent elimination program. They do make a cool enzyme product though that I found helpful, i think it's called candizyme, unfortunately also expensive. The money aspect with candida, I have found is high, generally speaking... But so is the price of being young and tired and exhausted all the time, with no energy for living.
Threelac does work, but I would only recommend you use that for relief of immediate symptoms, not an actual program.
Do your research, come here for support and don't give up, because the alternative is that you live a shell of the life you are meant to live... The reason I got so excited about the new program that I am on right now, is because it actually had testimonials of people who had gotten RID of their candida. I had yet to find examples of people who had actually done it, so that thrilled me. There are a lot of programs out there, some work, some don't, but you are worth, not giving up on. So do some investigating and have faith. Lots of people have beat this and you can too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.297 sec, (2)