CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Male seeking help controlling what is believed to be candida.

OrganicJul Views: 1,188
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,602,863

Re: Male seeking help controlling what is believed to be candida.

Check out http://www.modernherbalist.com,
he has a lot of information on effective antifungals that can help you. As far as dosage goes, with these he recommends (and I agree now that I have been following his program for 2 months) that you start SLOWLY. Die-off can feel severe and these are VERY strong antifungals. I was already on three months of a different anti-candida diet and other supplements before I started this program and I STILL had die-off and a lot of fatigue after I started it. You gradually increase the dosage of the anti-fungals you are taking so you don't overshock your body. Also I personally wouldn't recommend that you just buy ONLY the antifungals on his website (although you can do that, there are a lot available) because he couples the antifungals, with herbs, products and probiotics that counter the harmful/harsh effects which antifungals can give you. If you just take antifungals without softening their effects, you might be able to get rid of your candida, but you could also do a lot of damage to your digestive/intestinal systems.
I understand your hesitation with the Antibiotic route. I am not big on pharmaceutical things in my personal life either. I'm kind of the 'never want to take ANY medication for ANYTHING' girl. If you are not able to get onto the rotation protocol recommended by the 'modernherbalist', check out the SF722, antifungal on his website. It's undecinoic acid (i think i spelled it right) and it's the LEAST harsh/most gentle on your system, while still being powerful.
Hope that helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)