CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

kakiebaby Views: 1,804
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,602,938

Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

thank you my dear! I looked at it, and he lists the ingredients so I could just find them without alcohol and mix my own little thing up to rinse with. did you drink it or just rinse with it? My dentist wants me to get this gum surgery on a few of my teeth thats thousands and involves antibiotics and craziness! candida really wreaks havoc on all aspects of your life. I woke up a month ago and looked in the mirror and my gum had receeded on a new tooth over night! really bad! My guess is lack of nutriton for so long>? I have a question I need new retainers which I don't know what kind of metal they use? is it stainless steel? is that bad or contribute to metal problems from wearing retainers at night???! I think I'll post this question too I'm curious.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.109 sec, (1)