CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well, it sure does MATCH

kakiebaby Views: 1,889
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,602,709

Re: Well, it sure does MATCH

try organic coconut oil on lips and face. I take it orally, oil pull with it and use it on my skin. 

yah I found this one posting from this lady wish I could find it, She had me laughing so hard I couldn't take it, not because it was funny but because it was soooo true about her mental symptoms from candida, she was saying she had alzheimer's type symptoms (like us all) and the bumping  into things, not knowing who she was what she was  or what was going on sometimes, but the way she discribed it you have to laugh at ourselves if not you will go crazy! 

I see the conection with the people who have posted so far, with some type of anxiety, mental, depression, since childhood all that wear and tear on the adrenals really wipes out your immune system! I know that has the biggest part to why my system was so run down leaving me open to constant colds/flus and sickness. I am trying to work on that, it is the hardest thing to change the way you talk to yourself and the feelings you allow yourself to have but I think it is key in recovery.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.391 sec, (1)