CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

OrganicJul Views: 2,104
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,602,086

Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

28 female, single, no kids
5'5, 115, thin/athletic (as athletic as you can be with candida. I had stopped working out, out but recently have gotten the energy to start my yoga routine again... Hoping to start running again soon!!)
2.No other non-fungal health problems to speak of
I'll speak more of how things used to be, because almost all of my symptoms have disappeared now, (which probably isn't very informative/helpful)

3.Skin used to be itchy/isn't anymore. Used to be constipated, now regular, Still a bit bloated.
Don't know what kind of reaction I would have to sugar/flour, b/c it's been SO long since I've eaten them. Truthfully, I think I'll be scared to reintroduce them in the future. Only expelling a kind of "cloudiness" in waste these days.

4. Used to have terrible forgetfulness, mid-sentence, no idea what I saying, bad brain fog, trouble focusing/concentrating. Used to have really bad anxiety, but now I hardly ever have anxiety. My mind is clear, able to focus my attention, can remember things I am talking about... Sleep well/soundly through the night, only 7 hours on average (without an alarm clock)
No sexual problems/never had any
No oral problems/had some thrush
No hepatic problems, although still doing Liver Flushes and still eliminating LOTS of stones so...
Overall wellbeing: Used to have bad anxiety, constantly fatigued, exhausted. Had no energy to do anything, go anywhere, no aspirations/interests. Now have no anxiety, have sustainable energy through the day but get fatigued after exercise and my regimen isn't full-blown yet, I'm still taking it easy with myself (i don't consider myself healed yet), and am back in school full-time after taking a year off.
Never had Body Odor before detoxing, but had cheesy/yeasty smell coming out of me when I started my latest round of antifungals.

5. Current Supplements (rotating each one for four days in a row, then onto the next supplement)
Candi-BactinBR which is made up of = Coptis chinensis (Chinese Goldenthread), Berberis aristata (Barberry root), Berberine sulfate (Oregon Grape root), Scutelaria biacalensis (Chines skullcap), Phelledendron chinensis (Phellodendron bark), Zingiber officinalis (Ginger root), Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice root), Rheum officinalis (Chinese Rhubarb root)
{3 pills, 3 times a day)
SF722 = 10-undecenoic acid
{5 pills, 3 times a day)
Paramicrocidin 250(Ultra high potency Grapefruit seed extract)
{2 pills, 3 times a day}
Yeast Formula = Extract of Oregano oil, Thyme oil, Peppermint oil, standardized extract of Goldenseal root
{3 pills, 3 times a day}

These following support remedies are taken daily, regardless of what antifungal I am taking/rotating
Molybdenum Picolinate
Once daily
Quiet Digestion = ALL CHINESE HERBS Poria (Fu Ling), Coix (Yi Yi Ren), Shen Chu (Shen Qu), Magnolia (Hou Po), Angelica (Bai Zhi), Pueraria (Ge Gen), Atractylodes Rubra(Cang Zhu), Jurinea (Mu Xiang), Pogostemon (Huo Xiang), Oryza (Gu Ya), Trichosanthes (Tian Hua Fen), Chrysanthemum (Ju Hua), Halloysite (Chi Shi Zhi), Citrus (Ju Hong), Mentha (Bo He)
{2 pills, 3 times a day)
Lactobacillus Sporogenes
{2 pills, 2 times a day}

6.Diet is almost NO carb, ONLY organic, beef, eggs, veg (no carrots, beets, yams, sweet potatoes etc...), fish mainly salmon, tuna...

7.Never had any infectious diseases
Had wisdom teeth taken out when I was 26
No fillngs/implants
Was diagnosed with stress-induced asthma when I was 14 and prescribed albuterol, but stopped taking inhaler because I felt I became more and more dependent on it.
Always had strong mental/physical health.
Very nurtured/provided for as a child, breast fed, ate a healthy diet, no medications. Had eczema as a kid and mom took me off dairy, it went away. Sort of stayed away from dairy ever since.

8.IQ. No idea

9.Education: Graduating in August with BA and applying to graduate schools...

10. Had LOTS of addictions actually (alcohol, cocaine, tobacco, pot, Sugar and television, YES I SAID TELEVISION)
All resolved, I don't do any of these things anymore. Kicked alcohol, cigarettes, cocaine about 7 years ago, pot sugar, television in the past 2 years.
Don't have any ongoing addictions

11. Have a lot of close friends who have accepted my reclusivity over the past few years, I am really lucky that way. I am becoming more social now and feeling less anxious about going out, being in crowds and meeting new people.But at its height, it was AWFUL, almost paralyzing. I am not quite back to "normal", but my comfort level is high enough now that I can deal with any discomfort I do have and kind of "suck it up", where it used to be so debilitating and stop me from going out/even making phone calls.

11. Not currently employed, saved up enough money to allow me to concentrate 100% on going back to school and focusing on my art work. I am an artist (painter and photographer) so I am going back to school full-time now). Used to work at a youth shelter as the night supervisor when my anxiety was the most intense. I hated being up all night, but I didn't have to talk to anybody (which I felt INCAPABLE of doing) which was the only reason I could work there.

12. Live alone, with my cat.

13. Satisfaction with life 7-8, but this is a big progression for me. I used to definitely be at 2-3, wanted to die often. Not necessarily kill myself, just stop existing, stop the pain, the suffering. Even though there are a lot of things I want in my life i.e, romantic relationship, career development, moving... I am fairly happy and express gratitude daily for the good things that I do already have in my life, which actually makes me feel happier.

14. Don't know when candida started. Was on birth control from 18-22. Knew I had candida by the time I was 25. Got worse after heavy dose of Antibiotics when I had my wisdom teeth taken out at 26. Probably didn't help that while I was on birth control ( and unknowingly killing my healthy bacteria, I used to get stoned and eat ENTIRE boxes of frosted flakes in one sitting all by myself). I have no idea how much Sugar that is, but having not eaten ANY Sugar in FOREVER, the idea that I used to do that 4 or 5 times a week now makes me nauseous.

15. nope
16. nope

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.672 sec, (3)