CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

OrganicJul Views: 1,934
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,603,037

Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

No don't drink it. It comes in a dropper and after I would brush and floss my teeth, I would squirt just a couple of drops onto my finger and rub it onto my teeth and gums, then I would do it again until I had covered all my gums/teeth. Since it says it strengthens your teeth and gums, I figured it couldn't hurt to cover my whole mouth. I would spit out the excess, but never rinse my mouth out with water. Even though it is a brownish liquid, it never stained my teeth. I did this for at least a month. I really recommend it. I guess you could find the herbs yourself and do it that way? The reason his product is so awesome is because he has a special way of increasing the potency, which I doubt you would be able to duplicate on your own. But if your tooth is loose, any effort might be better than no effort at all. Do what you can now and careful when you chew!
I actually have NO idea about metals in the mouth though, so hopefully someone else has good info for you. I don't have any metal fillings and haven't worn a retainer in years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.344 sec, (1)