CureZone   Log On   Join
Take more or back off...I'm so confused.

Views: 1,860
Published: 11 years ago

Take more or back off...I'm so confused.

Within a week of my taking SSKI /Magnascent,etc. the glands under my jaw and below my ears grew HUGE...HUGE! While I only had a mild sore throat, I had to wear turtleneck shirts to hide it. It was truly bizarre. I have also been experiencing unrelenting heart flutters. During childhood, I was the ear/nose/throat infection kid. Strep a minimum of 3x a year, earaches, etc. So I guess you can say this is a definative problem area for me. I was also been diagnosed years ago with mitral valve prolaspe, which they say is common in tall, thin people with long limbs. Again, another problem area. It makes perfect sense that I would experience difficulty with these areas but I am a bit confused. Some posts say back off a little bit, others say forge ahead and weather the storm. While the heart fluttering is annoying, especially when laying down, there is no pain associated with it so I don't freak out...but it really is incredibly annoying. I'm also getting intermittant dizziness.

What do those with more experience has to offer by way of advice. For now I've have backed off, doing one day of my protocol on and two or three off. They glands are down, but I still have a "sensation" in the glands by my ears and the heart episodes are still a constant throughout my day. Am I merely prolonging the detox by backing down?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)