CureZone   Log On   Join
Mercury Poisoning Oral DMPS Chelation (Been Where You Are)

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 26,113
Published: 13 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,588,454

Mercury Poisoning Oral DMPS Chelation (Been Where You Are)

Been where you are, was probably worse-almost kicked out a few times. Your 1st steps are much better than mine where. Consider these:

* Try cutting DMPS dose to 50 but take 4 times per day. 8 hours is max time between doses, some people metabolize quickly, 8 hours could be grabbing then dropping mercury, try 6 hours and yes set the alarm clock and do NOT go 8 hours at night. Just try 50 every 6 hours for a few days and see if that helps. If not OK go back to 8.

* The whole DMPS backfire issue came from doctors giving a big DMPS IV which grabs a bunch of mercury then 8 hours later drops it. If you research DMPS you will see the manufacturer recommends DMPS be given orally. Doctors want to play God, DMPS in lower and frequent oral doses is much much safer than IV.

* I found DMPS at 6 hours much better than DMSA every 4 hours or even every 3 hours. I did switch to DMSA every 3 hours when i added ALA.

* Do not take any supplements on days with DMPS or DMSA. To many possible confusions and complications for the body plus possibly chelators will bind with andy minerals you are taking instead of the mercury. Get a good top quality multi vitamin and mineral and take on off days.

* Do not try to be a vegan or vegetarian while chelating. You want your liver working at top level during chelation. Liver needs to produce lots of bile in support of chelation and liver needs lots of good fats, olive oil, omega 3s to help it produce bile.

* Liver! Liver! Liver! In my experience this is where Cutler loses his way. No enough emphasis on liver. Cutler is a PhD Chemist --he thinks chemicals like DMPS and DMSA. My experience you will never regain health until you detox the liver. If you have a congested liver + Amalgams you are mercury toxic. If you have amalgams, over time the mercury will congest and store in your liver. BOTH must be resolved to return to health. After mercury levels drop. Liver flush, liver flush, liver flush. Then more chelation, Then liver flush. Repeat.

* Last--Do not rely very much on any one person or especially one doctor. Make your own decisions. Remember doctors are one of the leading cause of death, It was a doctor (dentist) that put the mercury in your body. Use a doctor like you use a mechanic or a plumber--they work for you, you make the decision as the cost both financial and health will be yours.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

1.563 sec, (2)